Patriarch Holds Memorial Service Marking Death of Bulgaria's Last King Eldest Son
The Bulgarian Patriarch Neophyte held a memorial service marking forty days since the death of Prince Kardam, the eldest son of Bulgaria's last King and former Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.
The service, which was held in the Saint Sedmochislenitsi Church in Sofia on Saturday, was attended by members of the royal family and notable Bulgarians.
Prince Kardam passed away on April 7 from a lung infection, with the funeral ceremony taking place in a close family circle on the next day in the San Isidro cemetery in Madrid.
Kardam passed away after suffering severe injuries in a 2008 car accident in Spain from which he was permanently immobilised and never recovered.
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91