Grand Kanyon Project Worth BGN 120 M to Be Launched in Sofia
The Bulgarian Council of Ministers has now approved a project-memorandum of collaboration between the government and investor Garanti Koza Bulgaria.
The document was regarding the project named Grand Kanyon - Sofia.
A large-scale tourism and recreational complex is to be built in the Sofia neighborhood Mladost on territories owned by the Turkish company.
The total cost of the investment will be BGN 120 M, which will involve the construction of a shopping mall, a 765-suite living complex, hotel, a park, amphiteater, children's playground and a skate park. Approximately 240 new employment opportunities will be created through the project.
The names chosen for the three buildings are ''Rila'', ''Vitosha'' and ''Pirin'', named after three of Bulgaria's mountains.
It is expected that construction works for the project will be completed by January 2018.
- » Free of Charge Ice Rink in Varna until mid January
- » Three Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Japan Intend to Start Production in Bulgaria
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin
- » Chinese Companies Plan to Open Offices in Bourgas
- » Keys To Building A Successful Business
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall