Georgi Petkanov, Former Minister of Interior, Justice, Dies at 67
Georgi Petkanov, former Bulgarian Interior Minister and Justice Minister, has died at the age of 67.
The news of his death was announced by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who expressed his condolences on Facebook.
Petkanov, Professor of Law, was Interior Minister in Simeon Saxe-Coburg's government (2001-2004) and Justice Minister in the government of Sergei Stanishev (2005-2009).
In 2010 he was elected Constitutional Court Judge.
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76
- » Givenchy, French fashion Icon, Dies Aged 91
- » The Captain of Fiorentina and the Italian National Davide Astori Died Suddenly
- » Danish Queen's Husband Prince Henrik Dies
- » Hollywood Star John Mahoney Died at the Age of 77
- » Fidel Castro's Eldest Son Commits Suicide