Georgi Petkanov, Former Minister of Interior, Justice, Dies at 67
Georgi Petkanov, former Bulgarian Interior Minister and Justice Minister, has died at the age of 67.
The news of his death was announced by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who expressed his condolences on Facebook.
Petkanov, Professor of Law, was Interior Minister in Simeon Saxe-Coburg's government (2001-2004) and Justice Minister in the government of Sergei Stanishev (2005-2009).
In 2010 he was elected Constitutional Court Judge.
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91
- » At the Age of 90, Poet John Ashbery Died
- » 20 Years Since Princess Diana's Death