Georgi Petkanov, Former Minister of Interior, Justice, Dies at 67
Georgi Petkanov, former Bulgarian Interior Minister and Justice Minister, has died at the age of 67.
The news of his death was announced by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who expressed his condolences on Facebook.
Petkanov, Professor of Law, was Interior Minister in Simeon Saxe-Coburg's government (2001-2004) and Justice Minister in the government of Sergei Stanishev (2005-2009).
In 2010 he was elected Constitutional Court Judge.
- » One More Member of Motorhead Died
- » Singer Johnny Hallyday Dies Aged 74
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies