IKEA Bulgaria Also Goes Online
Swedish furniture giant IKEA's Bulgarian branch launched on Wednesday its online shopping service, allowing customers to make purchases from across the country.
The function can be used both from computers and mobile devices.
A statement by the retailer cites a Consumer Barometer Survey of 2014, according to which 31% of Internet users in Bulgaria bought goods online last year.
As many as 7000 pieces, or 80% of items offered "offline", are available to purchase through the online service, with the notable exception of kitchen items and plants.
IKEA started operations in Bulgaria in September 2011 as a franchise of Fourlis, a Greek company with IKEA rights for Greece and Cyprus.
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » NSI: Monthly Inflation in November at 0.4%