Anastacia Expected in Sofia Prior to First Ever Concert in Bulgaria
Pop star Anastacia will be performing in Bulgaria for the very first time on April 16. The concert will be held in the Hall 1 at the National Palace of Culture in Sofia.
The event will be part of the promotional tour of the singer for her newest album released at the end of 2014. The Ressurrection Tour 2015 has already started in January with destinations all across Europe.
So far, Anastacia has had a tremendous success, selling over 30 M albums around the globe. Her debut single of 2000 ''Not That Kind'' was sensational and officially put her at the top of the charts.''I'm Outta Love'' followed and turned into the most sold song of the year. Soon after hit album ''Freak of Nature'', featuring single ''Paid My dues'' took over the charts in 8 countries.
In 2004 album Anastacia took the top spot in 11 countries globally and turned into the second most sold album of the year in Europe. One of the singer's most recognizable works - Left Outside Alone was a number one hit in the European Billboard Chart for 15 weeks in a row.
After more than a 10-year break on account of her health problems, the singer came back to the world stage with her new album Resurrection in 2014. In it, Anastacia has been aiming at creating music like the one that brought her to world fame. Now, physically healthy and full enthusiasm, she yet again proved her talent and exceptional performing abilities.
At the concert in Sofia, Anastacia promised she will be performing songs from her new album as well as some of her all-time hits.
- » A Painting by Leonardo da Vinci with a New Record for the Most Expensive Artwork
- » URBAN ART FOUNDATION Will Discuss How Architecture Arises
- » Van Gogh's Insane Asylum View Sells for $81.3 Million at Auction
- » "Symbiartic" - an Ambitious Initiative Aiming to Bridge Conceptual Art and Fundamental Science
- » Amazon to Adapt J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings for Television
- » Iron Maiden will have a Concert on July 22 in Plovdiv