Traffic Jam Blocks Road to Greece Along Struma Highway
An impressive traffic jam has been formed along the Struma highway close to Dupnitsa as more and more cars are heading to Greece, as announced by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The line of vehicles has been formed on account of the increased traffic and the construction works in the final stages of the Struma highway project.
Meanwhile, the road has started cracking merely a year and eight months after its official launch. The imperfection is merely 800 meters away from the initial point of lot 1 of the highway after the town of Dupnitsa.
Additionally, other portions of the road have also started cracking, making the rehabilitation works even more challenging and slowing down the movement of cars.
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October
- » MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018