Traffic Jam Blocks Road to Greece Along Struma Highway
An impressive traffic jam has been formed along the Struma highway close to Dupnitsa as more and more cars are heading to Greece, as announced by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The line of vehicles has been formed on account of the increased traffic and the construction works in the final stages of the Struma highway project.
Meanwhile, the road has started cracking merely a year and eight months after its official launch. The imperfection is merely 800 meters away from the initial point of lot 1 of the highway after the town of Dupnitsa.
Additionally, other portions of the road have also started cracking, making the rehabilitation works even more challenging and slowing down the movement of cars.
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act
- » Georgi Cholakov is the New Chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body