Traffic Jam Blocks Road to Greece Along Struma Highway
An impressive traffic jam has been formed along the Struma highway close to Dupnitsa as more and more cars are heading to Greece, as announced by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The line of vehicles has been formed on account of the increased traffic and the construction works in the final stages of the Struma highway project.
Meanwhile, the road has started cracking merely a year and eight months after its official launch. The imperfection is merely 800 meters away from the initial point of lot 1 of the highway after the town of Dupnitsa.
Additionally, other portions of the road have also started cracking, making the rehabilitation works even more challenging and slowing down the movement of cars.
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking