Bulgarian Last King's Eldest Son Passes Away
Prince Kardam, the eldest son of Bulgaria's last King and former premier (2001-2005) Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, has passed away, BGNES reported.
Kardam, 52, passed away at 11:30 am on Tuesday at the Madrid university hospital of Sanchinarro from a respiratory infection after being permanently immobilised for nearly seven years.
In 2008 Kardam suffered severe injuries in a car crash in Spain from which he never managed to recover.
He is survived by a wife and two sons.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76