Bulgarian Last King's Eldest Son Passes Away
Prince Kardam, the eldest son of Bulgaria's last King and former premier (2001-2005) Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, has passed away, BGNES reported.
Kardam, 52, passed away at 11:30 am on Tuesday at the Madrid university hospital of Sanchinarro from a respiratory infection after being permanently immobilised for nearly seven years.
In 2008 Kardam suffered severe injuries in a car crash in Spain from which he never managed to recover.
He is survived by a wife and two sons.
- » One More Member of Motorhead Died
- » Singer Johnny Hallyday Dies Aged 74
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies