Bulgarian Last King's Eldest Son Passes Away
Prince Kardam, the eldest son of Bulgaria's last King and former premier (2001-2005) Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, has passed away, BGNES reported.
Kardam, 52, passed away at 11:30 am on Tuesday at the Madrid university hospital of Sanchinarro from a respiratory infection after being permanently immobilised for nearly seven years.
In 2008 Kardam suffered severe injuries in a car crash in Spain from which he never managed to recover.
He is survived by a wife and two sons.
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91
- » At the Age of 90, Poet John Ashbery Died
- » 20 Years Since Princess Diana's Death