Bulgaria Switches to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday
Clocks in Bulgaria will go one hour forward on Sunday, as Bulgaria is switching to daylight saving time.
The switch to daylight saving time means that the clocks will have to be turned one hour forward at 3 a.m, to 4 a.m.
Daylight saving was introduced in Bulgaria on 1 April 1979 as a measure to preserve energy through the extended use of natural light.
- » 7 Things We’ve Learned About Earth Since the Last Earth Day
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » Burgas Residents Want a Local Referendum because of Plant Polluting the City
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire