Bulgaria's Sunny Beach to Have Free Wi-Fi Coverage in Summer
Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Sunny Beach will provide free wireless internet to all its visitors during the summer.
Tourists will be provided with the opportunity to surf on the web, access social networks and use all other internet resources free of charge from anywhere in the resort.
The coverage will be completed in accordance with the European standards for free Wi-Fi access, Darik radio reports.
The aim is for the Wi-Fi coverage to gradually extend over the whole territory of the resort, so tourists will stay connected to the rest of the world during their holiday.
Parallel to that, they will be also provided with useful and practical information on the resort, which will aid them when choosing the most suitable places for rest and entertainment.
Zlatko Dimitrov, the executive director of Sunny Beach, said that in this way the resort will fulfill one of the duties towards its visitors.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort