Bulgaria's Sunny Beach to Have Free Wi-Fi Coverage in Summer
Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Sunny Beach will provide free wireless internet to all its visitors during the summer.
Tourists will be provided with the opportunity to surf on the web, access social networks and use all other internet resources free of charge from anywhere in the resort.
The coverage will be completed in accordance with the European standards for free Wi-Fi access, Darik radio reports.
The aim is for the Wi-Fi coverage to gradually extend over the whole territory of the resort, so tourists will stay connected to the rest of the world during their holiday.
Parallel to that, they will be also provided with useful and practical information on the resort, which will aid them when choosing the most suitable places for rest and entertainment.
Zlatko Dimitrov, the executive director of Sunny Beach, said that in this way the resort will fulfill one of the duties towards its visitors.
- » The Bulgarian Railways Add Extra Seats to Services During Holiday Weekend
- » Ryanair Plans to Make Pilots Change Holidays
- » Minister of Tourism: 'Four Beach Concessions will be Suspended'
- » Ryanair Faces EUR 20m Compensation Bill Over Cancellations
- » Ryanair Canceled Over 20 Flights to and from Sofia
- » Ryanair Publishes Full List of Cancellations