Bulgaria's Sunny Beach to Have Free Wi-Fi Coverage in Summer
Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Sunny Beach will provide free wireless internet to all its visitors during the summer.
Tourists will be provided with the opportunity to surf on the web, access social networks and use all other internet resources free of charge from anywhere in the resort.
The coverage will be completed in accordance with the European standards for free Wi-Fi access, Darik radio reports.
The aim is for the Wi-Fi coverage to gradually extend over the whole territory of the resort, so tourists will stay connected to the rest of the world during their holiday.
Parallel to that, they will be also provided with useful and practical information on the resort, which will aid them when choosing the most suitable places for rest and entertainment.
Zlatko Dimitrov, the executive director of Sunny Beach, said that in this way the resort will fulfill one of the duties towards its visitors.
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation