Bulgarian Olympic Champion in Weightlifting Found Dead
Former Olympic Weightlifting champion Milen Dobrev has been found dead in his home.
According to information released by local police, there have been no signs of violence on the body of the 35-year old athlete.
His parents have discovered the dead body as they went to his apartment Saturday.
Milen Dobrev was a Bulgarian weightlifting athlete, born in Plovdiv. He won a gold medal at the Athens Olympic Games in 2004.
In 2005, he did not record a good performance at the competitions and his participation was later suspended due to health problems.
He did not manage to win a quota for the participation in the Beijing summer Olympics in 2008 on account of his poor health condition.
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Dozens Injured in Train Accident in Austria
- » Passenger died after an engine explosion blew out a window mid-flight
- » A Single Mother Barely Survived an Attack by Dogo Argentino
- » Car Hit Pedestrians in Manchester