Ten-Year-Old Bulgarian Singer Krisia Dreams of Singing alongside Christina Aguilera
In the middle of November 2014, three talented children - Krisia, Hasan and Ibrahim won over the hearts of millions of people/ Their brilliant performance at the Junior Eurovision music contest ranked them second.
The well-deserving trio also won the first spot in the Personality in the News poll, held by Novinite.bg.
Talent, charm, and a brilliant stage performance. Those were the distinguishing factors that brought the 10-year old Krisia to critical acclaim and promise a bright future for the young Bulgarian talent.
She kindly replied to several questions for Novinite.bg days before the official award ceremony takes place.
Krisya, are you happy about the award?
Yes, of course, I am happy. But what makes me even happier is knowing that I bring joy to the people when I perform.
Are you going to continue working with Hasan and Ibrahim? If so, what will be your next project?
It is possible that we will do something else together, but nothing has been scheduled yet.
Is there a Bulgarian or an international singer that you would like to sing a duet with?
I would like to sing with many performers, but mostof all with Christina Aguilera.
Who are your favorite singers, in Bulgaria and internationally?
In terms of Bulgarian singers, I like Maria Ilieva, Orlin Goranov, Lyubo, Jana Bergendorf. The international performers are more probably, so to name a few - Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Lara Fabian, Michael Jackson, Whitney Huston Mariah Carey and many more.
What does the ideal planet of the children look like in your imagination?
The song itself depicts my dreamed planet in the bets way. A place where one can find love and friends, is the best.
Do you have a favorite doll or a lucky charm?
I have many favorite toys and souvenirs that are very dear to me and I believe that they bring me positive energy wherever I go.
Do you have more friends now, after your success at the Children's Eurovision contest?
I don't think I have more friends, I rather think that more kids would like to become my friends.
How did your best friends react ?
My friends were very happy for me, they all congratulated me and welcomed me with flowers whe I got back home.
Did you lose any friends after your success?
Yes, unfortunately, that happened too.
How do you see yourself in ten years, in professional and personal aspect?
It is hard for me to see myself so far ahead in the future. But I am hoping I will be a singer who managed to reach her dreams and to be happy. I hope I will continue singing and bringing joy to the people.
- » Italian Ambassador Mr. Stefano Baldi: Bulgaria is Absolutely Ready to Join Schengen, Since All Technical Criteria Are Met
- » Greek Ambassador Grigorios Vassiloconstandakis: Bulgarian Presidency is going to Add Specific Value in the European Union’s Way Forward
- » Danish Ambassador Søren Jacobsen: Bilateral Relations Between Bulgaria and Denmark Are Excellent Both in the Political, Cultural and Commercial Areas
- » Spanish Ambassador to Bulgaria D. Francisco Javier PÉREZ-GRIFFO Y DE VIDES: Spain support Bulgaria's accession to Schengen area
- » Production Designer Alaine Bainée to Talk during the 24th Edition of the Week of Spanish and Ibero-American Cinema
- » Boris Popivanov, Political Scientist: 'We Have Very Unstable International Environment'