German Foreign Minister to Arrive in Sofia on March 10
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov will meet with his German counterpart Frank-Walter Steinmeier on March 10 in Sofia.
Germany’s Foreign Minister will arrive in Sofia on an official visit at the invitation of his Bulgarian counterpart.
The official talks will take place at 9:30 am at the Foreign Ministry headquarters.
During the meeting, the two will discuss the current state of bilateral relations and topical issues on the EU and the international agenda.
After the plenary talks between the two delegations, Mitov and Steinmeier will give a joint press briefing.
During his visit to Bulgaria, Steinmeier will also meet with Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, according to the press office of Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry.
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will be on a Two-Day Visit to France
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'