Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
The Austrian skier Anna Fenninger continued with her successful performance at the FIS Alpine Ski World Cup, which was held in the Bulgarian resort Bansko.
Fenninger won the Ladies Super Giant Slalom on Monday, recording a second successive victory in Bansko, after she won the Ladies Alpine Combined on Sunday.
Fenninger completed the race, which was initially scheduled to take place on Friday and Saturday, but was postponed due to bad weather, in 1:14.59 minutes.
Tina Maze remained second with 0.16 seconds behind, while Lindsey Vonn finished third with 0.28 seconds behind.
With her victory Fenninger came at the top in the Super G ranking and moved closer to Tina Maze, who is leader in the overall ranking.
After three days of heavy fogs, the sun finally appeared above Bansko and provided good conditions for skiing on Monday.
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League
- » Italy Against Sweden in FIFA World Cup Play-off