Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
The Austrian skier Anna Fenninger continued with her successful performance at the FIS Alpine Ski World Cup, which was held in the Bulgarian resort Bansko.
Fenninger won the Ladies Super Giant Slalom on Monday, recording a second successive victory in Bansko, after she won the Ladies Alpine Combined on Sunday.
Fenninger completed the race, which was initially scheduled to take place on Friday and Saturday, but was postponed due to bad weather, in 1:14.59 minutes.
Tina Maze remained second with 0.16 seconds behind, while Lindsey Vonn finished third with 0.28 seconds behind.
With her victory Fenninger came at the top in the Super G ranking and moved closer to Tina Maze, who is leader in the overall ranking.
After three days of heavy fogs, the sun finally appeared above Bansko and provided good conditions for skiing on Monday.
- » Dimitrov Dive Volley Named Masters 1000 Golden Hot Shot (Video)
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration