Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance
The hottest pipers from Schotland with the suggestive name Red Hot Chilli Pipers will open the 20th annual Salon of Arts at the Sofia National Palace of Culture.
The event will take place on May 11 in the major Hall 1 of the culture center, as announced by their press office.
This will be the top performers' first visit to Bulgaria. The Scotish musicians will join forces with ten more of their Bulgarian colleagues in a friendly play-off duel, and will be accompanied by the cosmic voice of legendary Bulgarian folklore singer Valya Balkanska.
Rd Hot Chilli Pipers qualify their own music style as ''Bagrock'', refering to the unusual mixture of traditional Scottish and rock music, leaving noone in the audience untouched.
The unconventional band has won the Best Live Act award in their home Scotland, and was victorious at the BBC show When Will I Be Famous. After their hit start, the musicians have been featured in events of Sir Paul McCartney, Her Royal Highness The Queen of England, and the Scottish rugby team.
Tickets for their performance in Sofia are already on sale and the prices vary between BGN 30 and 60.
- » The Oscar-nominated Bulgarian: Our Government is Fake
- » UK's Top Hobbies
- » Watch the Documentary Movie For Dobri Dobrev - a Bulgarian Man Known For His Extreme Generosity
- » Berlin Film Festival Kicked Off Today
- » Today Begins The 68th International Film Festival in Berlin
- » The ABBA Show is Coming for the First Time in Bulgaria