Parliament Elects Daniela Daritkova as New Healthcare Commission Chief
Bulgaria’s Parliament on Thursday elected Daniela Daritkova as head of its Healthcare Commission, replacing Gen. Stoyan Tonev.
Daritkova is member of Parliament from GERB, the largest party in the minority coalition government led by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
The lawmakers on Wednesday voted Gen. Tonev out of office. He resigned a day earlier over allegations of wrongdoing and corruption at Sofia-based Military Medical Academy at the time when he was its director.
Daritkova briefly headed the Healthcare Commission during GERB’s previous government (2009-2013).
- » End of Autonomous Catalonia! Madrid has taken away the Rights of the Government of Puigdemont
- » New Zealand's New Prime Minister will be the Youngest Female Leader in the World
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished