Munich Police Help Ski Queen Lindsey Vonn Fly to Bulgaria for World Cup Event
Munich airport police have helped Lindsey Vonn board a plane to Bulgaria for a World Cup event after the US ski queen realized she had forgotten her passport, the AP reported on Wednesday.
When Vonn arrived at the airport for a flight to Sofia she realized she had left her passport in Salzburg, Austria.
Police at Munich airport then issued an emergency travel document to Vonn so that she could take her flight.
An Alpine Skiing World Cup event will take place in Bansko from February 27 to March 1.
- » Mohamed Salah: Liverpool Forward Voted PFA Player of the Year 2017-18
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!