Munich Police Help Ski Queen Lindsey Vonn Fly to Bulgaria for World Cup Event
Munich airport police have helped Lindsey Vonn board a plane to Bulgaria for a World Cup event after the US ski queen realized she had forgotten her passport, the AP reported on Wednesday.
When Vonn arrived at the airport for a flight to Sofia she realized she had left her passport in Salzburg, Austria.
Police at Munich airport then issued an emergency travel document to Vonn so that she could take her flight.
An Alpine Skiing World Cup event will take place in Bansko from February 27 to March 1.
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open