Bulgaria’s Interior Minister Appoints New Directors of 2 Chief Directorates
Ivaylo Spiridonov has been appointed Director of the Chief Directorate "Combating Organized Crime" (GDBOP) of the Interior Ministry.
Interior Minister Veselin Vuchkov announced Spiridonov’s appointment on Tuesday in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio, adding that his previous post had been Deputy Director of the Chief Directorate “Criminal Police” of the Interior Ministry.
Vuchkov also said that Hristo Terziyski, former Deputy Director of the Sofia Directorate of the Interior Ministry, had been appointed Director of the Chief Directorate “National Police” of the Interior Ministry.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country