Bulgaria’s Interior Minister Appoints New Directors of 2 Chief Directorates
Ivaylo Spiridonov has been appointed Director of the Chief Directorate "Combating Organized Crime" (GDBOP) of the Interior Ministry.
Interior Minister Veselin Vuchkov announced Spiridonov’s appointment on Tuesday in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio, adding that his previous post had been Deputy Director of the Chief Directorate “Criminal Police” of the Interior Ministry.
Vuchkov also said that Hristo Terziyski, former Deputy Director of the Sofia Directorate of the Interior Ministry, had been appointed Director of the Chief Directorate “National Police” of the Interior Ministry.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body