Bulgaria’s Interior Minister Appoints New Directors of 2 Chief Directorates
Ivaylo Spiridonov has been appointed Director of the Chief Directorate "Combating Organized Crime" (GDBOP) of the Interior Ministry.
Interior Minister Veselin Vuchkov announced Spiridonov’s appointment on Tuesday in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio, adding that his previous post had been Deputy Director of the Chief Directorate “Criminal Police” of the Interior Ministry.
Vuchkov also said that Hristo Terziyski, former Deputy Director of the Sofia Directorate of the Interior Ministry, had been appointed Director of the Chief Directorate “National Police” of the Interior Ministry.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act