Romanian Skier Dies in Bulgaria's Bansko
A twenty-six year old Romanian skier passed away on Friday after an incident in Bulgaria's ski resort Bansko.
The Bansko rescue service received a signal on the case today at around 11 am.
It appears that the skier has had a dangerous fall on a ski track number 11, connecting the Todorka mountain peak with the Plato valley.
The twenty-six year old man was immediately transported to the hospital with traumatic shock and internal bleeding.
The most probable cause of the fatal end after the high-speed fall, was internal bleeding and fracture of the spinal chord.
- » There are Reports of a Bomb in Israeli Embassy in Sofia
- » Fire Destroys Pagoda Believed to be Tallest in Asia
- » Bus Caught on Fire on the Boulevard "Tsarigradsko Shose"
- » Fire from Yesterday has Completely Destroyed a Building of the Burgas Gendarmerie (Picture)
- » 40-Year-Old Woman Falls to Her Death From the Bridge ''Vitinya'' While Trying to Make Selfie
- » Public Transport Bus Crashed into a Building in Plovdiv