Bulgarian Presidency Lays Condolence Book in Memory of Zhelyu Zhelev
Condolence book in memory of late Bulgarian President Zhelyu Zhelev, who passed away on Friday, was unveiled in the building of the presidential administration on Saturday.
The book of condolences will be displayed at the main entrance with the guards between 9.30 and 19.30 on Saturday, the presidency's press service reports.
During the national day of mourning on Sunday, the book of condolences will be available to be signed by citizens at the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
The commemorative service will take place in the cathedral at 12 o'clock on Sunday.
- » One More Member of Motorhead Died
- » Singer Johnny Hallyday Dies Aged 74
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies