Bulgaria Declares Day of Mourning for Late Ex-President Zhelyu Zhelev
Bulgaria’s government has declared a national day of mourning for former President Zhelyu Zhelev (1990-1997), who passed away on Friday.
National flags on government buildings will fly at half mast on Sunday, 1 February 2015, the cabinet announced.
Zhelev, Bulgaria’s first democratically elected President after the fall of Communism in 1989, died at the age of 79.
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91