Turkish Tourist Suffers Injuries While Skiing in Bulgaria’s Bansko
A male Turkish tourist has been taken to hospital in Razlog, in southwestern Bulgaria, after suffering severe injuries while skiing in the nearby resort of Bansko on Saturday.
BGNES news outlet gave the name of the tourist as Alper Boskur, 25.
He suffered broken ribs and had internal bleeding. A helicopter was used to take him from the ski run to Bansko.
An ambulance then took the patient to the hospital in Razlog, seven km to the north.
- » One Man was Killed in an Explosion at an Austrian Gas Terminal
- » There are Reports of a Bomb in Israeli Embassy in Sofia
- » Fire Destroys Pagoda Believed to be Tallest in Asia
- » Bus Caught on Fire on the Boulevard "Tsarigradsko Shose"
- » Fire from Yesterday has Completely Destroyed a Building of the Burgas Gendarmerie (Picture)
- » 40-Year-Old Woman Falls to Her Death From the Bridge ''Vitinya'' While Trying to Make Selfie