Turkish Tourist Suffers Injuries While Skiing in Bulgaria’s Bansko
A male Turkish tourist has been taken to hospital in Razlog, in southwestern Bulgaria, after suffering severe injuries while skiing in the nearby resort of Bansko on Saturday.
BGNES news outlet gave the name of the tourist as Alper Boskur, 25.
He suffered broken ribs and had internal bleeding. A helicopter was used to take him from the ski run to Bansko.
An ambulance then took the patient to the hospital in Razlog, seven km to the north.
- » SUV Plowed into Pedestrians in Kharkiv, Six Died and 11 were Injured
- » Ed Sheeran Broke his Both Hands, Postponed Concerts in Asia
- » Spanish Fighter Jet Crashed During Takeoff from the Base, Pilot Killed
- » Famous Maltese Journalist and Blogger Dies in Car Bomb Attack
- » Military Plane Crash in Spain - Casualties Unclear
- » Fire Burned Goethe's Wooden Tower in Frankfurt