Turkish Tourist Suffers Injuries While Skiing in Bulgaria’s Bansko
A male Turkish tourist has been taken to hospital in Razlog, in southwestern Bulgaria, after suffering severe injuries while skiing in the nearby resort of Bansko on Saturday.
BGNES news outlet gave the name of the tourist as Alper Boskur, 25.
He suffered broken ribs and had internal bleeding. A helicopter was used to take him from the ski run to Bansko.
An ambulance then took the patient to the hospital in Razlog, seven km to the north.
- » Avalanche Killed a Young Woman in Pirin
- » Passenger Airliner with 66 People Crashed in Iran
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » Avalanche Killed Three Skiers in the French Pyrenees
- » Crash Involving More than 10 Cars in Sofia
- » Several People at a Party in Burgas were Detained after Physical Altercation with the Police