Israeli Investors Building 4 Oncological Centers in Bulgaria
Four new oncological centers built by Israeli entrepreneurs are to become operational in 2015, the country's Ambassador to Bulgaria has said.
H.E. Shaul Kamisa Raz has also announced two centers exploring brain activity are to be inaugurated in Bulgaria's third-biggest city Varna.
During a discussion dedicated to Israeli investment into Bulgaria he is quoted by public broadcaster BNR as saying that in 2014 alone Israeli companies have poured into the Bulgarian economy some EUR 2.5 B.
An in vitro center should also be expected in Plovdiv, Shaul Kamisa Raz noted adding the standard of its services would "surpass anything built at least in Eastern Europe."
- » A Flu Epidemic was Announced in Dimitrovgrad, Tryavna and Dryanovo
- » Blagoevgrad Municipality is in a Flu Epidemic
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector