Israeli Investors Building 4 Oncological Centers in Bulgaria
Four new oncological centers built by Israeli entrepreneurs are to become operational in 2015, the country's Ambassador to Bulgaria has said.
H.E. Shaul Kamisa Raz has also announced two centers exploring brain activity are to be inaugurated in Bulgaria's third-biggest city Varna.
During a discussion dedicated to Israeli investment into Bulgaria he is quoted by public broadcaster BNR as saying that in 2014 alone Israeli companies have poured into the Bulgarian economy some EUR 2.5 B.
An in vitro center should also be expected in Plovdiv, Shaul Kamisa Raz noted adding the standard of its services would "surpass anything built at least in Eastern Europe."
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped
- » Equal Access to Medicines is a Priority for Bulgaria and the Netherlands
- » 460 000 Bulgarians Live with Diabetes
- » Decorated Cups Could be Potentially Harmful
- » Dark Chocolate is Useful for Treating High Blood Pressure
- » The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Denies that Meat with Antibiotics Reaches Consumers