Israeli Investors Building 4 Oncological Centers in Bulgaria
Four new oncological centers built by Israeli entrepreneurs are to become operational in 2015, the country's Ambassador to Bulgaria has said.
H.E. Shaul Kamisa Raz has also announced two centers exploring brain activity are to be inaugurated in Bulgaria's third-biggest city Varna.
During a discussion dedicated to Israeli investment into Bulgaria he is quoted by public broadcaster BNR as saying that in 2014 alone Israeli companies have poured into the Bulgarian economy some EUR 2.5 B.
An in vitro center should also be expected in Plovdiv, Shaul Kamisa Raz noted adding the standard of its services would "surpass anything built at least in Eastern Europe."
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » The Project for National Healthcare Card in Bulgaria is Ready
- » "Exercise in Your Town" - Sports Initiative in Sofia This Saturday
- » 46 People have Died of Measles in Romania
- » 719 Thousand Bulgarians Have no Health Insurance
- » BBC: Yulia Skripal is Conscious and Talking