Parliament Passes State Budget 2015 At First Reading
By a vote of 130 for and 82 against, at an extraordinary session Bulgaria's MPs passed at first reading the State Budget for next year.
The MPs from the left-nationalists Ataka, the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) and the ethnic Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) voted against.
After the voting DPS MP Yordan Tsonev noted that his group was against because the draft budget was “a copy-paste of the budget for this year”.
“The majority has no goals, besides the budget being easy to fulfill,” Tsonev said, quoted by Dnevnik.bg. “There is not even a hint of reforms. This is not a reformist budget.”
Shortly before the vote, Deputy PM Tomislav Donchev told the MP that there was no point in arguing whose budget is better and noted that the forecast economic growth is what expenditures permit.
During the deliberations, many MPs noted that the budget was too restrictive and conservative.
- » The Bulgarian Government Holds More Than $ 3 Billion in Bitcoin
- » Bulgaria State Debt is Shrinking
- » World Bank Will Support Trade and Transport in the Western Balkans with $ 200mln
- » Tsipras: Greece is Standing on its Feet!
- » The EU Published a "Black" List of 17 Offshore Zones
- » GDP Growth Rate in Q3 of 2017 is 3.9%
They were discussing how to avoid paying British trash like you the money they idiotically deposited on a gangster-run bank. They say better keep that money on a government balance sheet than give it to a semi-literate toothless Brit who'll waste the money getting wasted in the first pub he finds.