Tiger Flees Cage at Sofia Zoo
A tiger has escaped from his cage at the Sofia zoo.
According to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio, the tiger is in the Big Cats hall, while TV7 informs that the animal is in a closed hall displaying different types of fish.
Visitors have been evacuated and the zoo has been closed.
A veterinarian has been called to sedate catch the animal.
The management of the zoo has assured that they will do everything possible to make sure that the tiger is not hurt.
- » Six New Centers for Emergency Medical Care in Sofia
- » Snowfalls Forced the Airport in Frankfurt to Cancel 170 Flights
- » 5 Districts Protest Over the Poisonous Air in Sofia
- » NIMH: Maximum Temperatures Between 1°C and 6°C
- » Thousands Evacuated due to the Third Most Devastating Fire in California since 1932
- » More than Half of Britons Want to Stay in the EU