Deputy Minister Pledges Pay Rise for Emergency Care Workers in 2015
Deputy Health Minister Vanyo Sharkov has pledged an increase in salaries at emergency care units in 2015.
In a Monday interview for the morning broadcast of the Bulgarian National Television, he emphasized that the authorities would strive for 20% annual increases over the next 5 years in order to boost the motivation of medical workers.
He claimed that providing emergency care workers with adequate equipment would also boost their motivation at work.
Sharkov, as cited by Dark radio, vowed to visit all emergency care centers across the country.
He pointed out that the authorities sought to launch emergency care reform in 2015, adding that Bulgaria had applied for EU funding of EUR 85 M under operational program Regions in Growth.
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik