Bulgaria To Get BGN 700 M From EU Environment Programme By End 2014
The European Commission has approved the measures for improved management and control of the Environment Programme, proposed by Bulgaria, reports the BNR public broadcaster, quoting Brussels sources.
It is expected that on Friday the EC will announce the restoration of the payments under the programme. They were halted around a year ago and since then Bulgaria undertook series of measures and inspections.
A news conference of Tomislav Donchev, Deputy PM for Absorption of EU Funds, Economic Policy and Environment Minister Ivelina Vasileva is also set for Friday.
According to the BNR report, by the end of the year Bulgaria will get BGN 700 M under the Environment Programme.
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Estonia Supports Bulgaria's Entry into Schengen
- » Europe can Sue Bulgaria for Lack of Access to 112 Emergency Number for Deaf People
- » Bulgaria will be the Center of Dialogue for the Digital Single Market
- » Bulgaria is the First in the EU in the Growth of Air Travel