Bulgaria To Get BGN 700 M From EU Environment Programme By End 2014
The European Commission has approved the measures for improved management and control of the Environment Programme, proposed by Bulgaria, reports the BNR public broadcaster, quoting Brussels sources.
It is expected that on Friday the EC will announce the restoration of the payments under the programme. They were halted around a year ago and since then Bulgaria undertook series of measures and inspections.
A news conference of Tomislav Donchev, Deputy PM for Absorption of EU Funds, Economic Policy and Environment Minister Ivelina Vasileva is also set for Friday.
According to the BNR report, by the end of the year Bulgaria will get BGN 700 M under the Environment Programme.
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
- » International Architecture Forum at the National Palace of Culture Dedicated to the Western Balkans
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria is a Leader in Mortality in the EU
- » Bulgarian Minister for the Presidency Lilyana Pavlova signs key EU legislation to ensure its timely entry into force
- » Bulgaria has Accepted 60 Migrants from EU Quotas