Bulgaria To Get BGN 700 M From EU Environment Programme By End 2014
The European Commission has approved the measures for improved management and control of the Environment Programme, proposed by Bulgaria, reports the BNR public broadcaster, quoting Brussels sources.
It is expected that on Friday the EC will announce the restoration of the payments under the programme. They were halted around a year ago and since then Bulgaria undertook series of measures and inspections.
A news conference of Tomislav Donchev, Deputy PM for Absorption of EU Funds, Economic Policy and Environment Minister Ivelina Vasileva is also set for Friday.
According to the BNR report, by the end of the year Bulgaria will get BGN 700 M under the Environment Programme.
- » The IMF Supports Bulgaria's Efforts to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room
- » Prime Minister Borisov will Participate in the Regular European Council Meeting
- » Bulgaria has One of the Strongest Employment Growth Rates in the EU for the Quarter
- » Bulgaria is Among the EU Countries with the Highest Number of Old Aircraft
- » Kristalina Georgieva: I Expect Bulgaria to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room Next Year
- » Bulgarian PM: EU integration of the Western Balkans Would be Among the Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU