Organic Farming Becomes Priority Of Agriculture Ministry
Organic farming and continuous support of livestock breeding and horticulture will be the top priorities of Bulgaria's Ministry of Agriculture, said Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva at a news conference.
She said she was expecting the Brussels' approval of the new Rural Development Programme and the saving of BGN 1.7 B from the old one. Those payments were halted because the programme lacked inspection and certification.
According to Taneva, the ministry will work for diversification of Bulgaria's agriculture, support for the small and medium agricultural producers and sustainable development of the rural areas.
“We are not going to be generous in promises, but in fulfilled commitments,” Taneva said.
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Environmental Pollution Kills Millions Around the world
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » Varna will Held International Technology Conference Innowave Business and Startup
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors