Organic Farming Becomes Priority Of Agriculture Ministry
Organic farming and continuous support of livestock breeding and horticulture will be the top priorities of Bulgaria's Ministry of Agriculture, said Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva at a news conference.
She said she was expecting the Brussels' approval of the new Rural Development Programme and the saving of BGN 1.7 B from the old one. Those payments were halted because the programme lacked inspection and certification.
According to Taneva, the ministry will work for diversification of Bulgaria's agriculture, support for the small and medium agricultural producers and sustainable development of the rural areas.
“We are not going to be generous in promises, but in fulfilled commitments,” Taneva said.
- » Chinese Auto Giant BAIC to Phase Out Sales Of All Petrol Vehicles by 2025
- » Microsoft Announces $50 Million for Its “AI for Earth” Project
- » Promotion: Free Car If Snow Falls on Christmas
- » Viet Nam News: Bulgarian Wines to be Presented in Hà Nội
- » In the Industrial Zone of Burgas over 50 Million Leva have Been Invested.
- » Boyko Borissov and Theresa May Discussed Cooperation on Migration and Security