Organic Farming Becomes Priority Of Agriculture Ministry
Organic farming and continuous support of livestock breeding and horticulture will be the top priorities of Bulgaria's Ministry of Agriculture, said Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva at a news conference.
She said she was expecting the Brussels' approval of the new Rural Development Programme and the saving of BGN 1.7 B from the old one. Those payments were halted because the programme lacked inspection and certification.
According to Taneva, the ministry will work for diversification of Bulgaria's agriculture, support for the small and medium agricultural producers and sustainable development of the rural areas.
“We are not going to be generous in promises, but in fulfilled commitments,” Taneva said.
- » Czech Billionaire Kellner Acquired Nova TV
- » Four Countries Prepare an Alternative to the Chinese "One Belt One Road" Initiative
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants