Ivelina Vasileva - Minister of Environment and Waters (GERB)
Ivelina Vasileva is Minister of Environment and Waters in the minority coalition government of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc led by Boyko Borisov that took office on Friday.
Vasileva was elected member of parliament running on GERB ticket in October 5 snap vote.
In 2012, she was Deputy Minister of Environment and Waters in Borisov’s previous government.
Prior to entering the previous parliament, also on GERB ticket, Vasileva was deputy mayor of the Black Sea city of Burgas in charge of environment protection and EU-funded projects.
- » Bulgarian President: 'We Should Not Allow a Double Standard in the Accession of the Member States to the Schengen Area'
- » The Border Fence with Turkey is Becoming Strategical Object of National Security
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » Trump Praised Athens and Declared That Their Debt Should be Relieved
- » About 30% of Children in Refugee Centers go to School