Ivelina Vasileva - Minister of Environment and Waters (GERB)
Ivelina Vasileva is Minister of Environment and Waters in the minority coalition government of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc led by Boyko Borisov that took office on Friday.
Vasileva was elected member of parliament running on GERB ticket in October 5 snap vote.
In 2012, she was Deputy Minister of Environment and Waters in Borisov’s previous government.
Prior to entering the previous parliament, also on GERB ticket, Vasileva was deputy mayor of the Black Sea city of Burgas in charge of environment protection and EU-funded projects.
- » Parliament removes Valeri Zhablyanov as Deputy Speaker
- » DW: Bulgaria and Romania Push to Join EU's Schengen Area
- » Boris Johnson 'said Brexit was a Mess' During Private Meeting with German Officials
- » BGN 151m Will Cost the Reconstruction of the Center of Sofia
- » The Guardian: Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Condemns Far-Right March in Sofia
- » Bulgaria to Invite Offers For Delivery of Fighter Jets, Armoured Vehicles by End-March