Ivelina Vasileva - Minister of Environment and Waters (GERB)
Ivelina Vasileva is Minister of Environment and Waters in the minority coalition government of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc led by Boyko Borisov that took office on Friday.
Vasileva was elected member of parliament running on GERB ticket in October 5 snap vote.
In 2012, she was Deputy Minister of Environment and Waters in Borisov’s previous government.
Prior to entering the previous parliament, also on GERB ticket, Vasileva was deputy mayor of the Black Sea city of Burgas in charge of environment protection and EU-funded projects.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Head of State Will Take Part in the Summit "One planet", Dedicated to Climate Change
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will be on a Working Visit to London Today
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans