Krasen Kralev - Sports Minister (GERB)
Krasen Kralev is Minister of Sports in the coalition cabinet of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc (RB) led by Boyko Borisov.
He was elected member of Bulgaria’s Parliament in October 5 early elections running on GERB ticket.
Kralev is founder and board chairman of MAG Communications, a group of marketing communication agencies. He also owns Alternative Media Group and Web Media Group which comprise over a dozen of websites.
He was deputy chairman of New Time party, a position he resigned from in July 2009.
In 1990, Kralev was co-founder of Bulgaria’s Federation of Independent Students’ Societies and the Bulgarian Association for Fair Elections and Civil Rights.
He had assisted US’ National Democratic Institute in conducting election monitoring missions in Albania, South Africa, Yemen, Ukraine and former Yugoslavia.
Kralev had taken part in the planning and managing of the election campaigns of Bulgarian Presidents Zhelyu Zhelev (1991) and Petar Stoyanov (1996) and Bulgarian Prime Minister Simeon-Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (2001).
Born in 1967, Kralev holds a Doctor of Medicine degree.
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna is far from Certain
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Initiate Fighter Jet, Armored Vehicle Procurements this March
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Stoltenberg: Russia is Interfering with the Interior Affairs of the Balkan Countries