Veselin Vuchkov - Minister of Interior
Veselin Vuchkov, Bulgaria's new Interior Minister, was born in 1968.
He graduated from the Faculty of Law at the Sofia University in 1994 and became trainee judge at the Sofia District Court.
He later worked as an investigator or the Sofia Investigation Office for the next two years, but later chose to pursue his academic career by teaching at the Academy of the Ministry of Interior between 1996 and 2009 and at a number of other institutions afterwards.
Vuchkov became a Doctor of Law in 2003. In 2010 he also obtained an Associate Professor's degree.
He was also Deputy Interior Minister in GERB's 2009-2013 cabinet.
- » New Zealand's New Prime Minister will be the Youngest Female Leader in the World
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished
- » Borut Pahor is Favorite for the Presidential Elections in Slovenia