Veselin Vuchkov - Minister of Interior
Veselin Vuchkov, Bulgaria's new Interior Minister, was born in 1968.
He graduated from the Faculty of Law at the Sofia University in 1994 and became trainee judge at the Sofia District Court.
He later worked as an investigator or the Sofia Investigation Office for the next two years, but later chose to pursue his academic career by teaching at the Academy of the Ministry of Interior between 1996 and 2009 and at a number of other institutions afterwards.
Vuchkov became a Doctor of Law in 2003. In 2010 he also obtained an Associate Professor's degree.
He was also Deputy Interior Minister in GERB's 2009-2013 cabinet.
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Merkel Calls for Europe to Step Up to Global Challenges
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia will Develop a Strategic Partnership