Temenuzhka Petkova - Minister of Energy (GERB)
Temenuzhka Petkova will be Bulgaria's Minister of Energy in the GERB-RB minority cabinet after Delyan Dobrev refused to take the portfolio.
Born in 1967, she holds a Master's degree in Accountancy and Control from the Sofia-based University of National and World Economy. She has received training in Public Sector Internal Audit at the UK and Ireland's finance ministries and in State Financial Inspection at the same institution in Portugal.
Between 1992 and 2002 she was a financial inspector and later expert at Sofia's State Financial Control department.
Her career continued at Bulgaria's State Internal Financial Control Agency (SIFCA), where she assumed the position of state internal auditor.
From 2007 to 2010 she has headed the inspection department at the Public Financial Inspection Agency (ADFI).
Petkova headed ADFI between 2010-2013, but was dismissed by former Finance Minister Petar Chobanov.
She was also Deputy Finance Minister in the interim government that was in office until November 7, 2014.
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » End of Autonomous Catalonia! Madrid has taken away the Rights of the Government of Puigdemont
- » New Zealand's New Prime Minister will be the Youngest Female Leader in the World
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece