Temenuzhka Petkova - Minister of Energy (GERB)
Temenuzhka Petkova will be Bulgaria's Minister of Energy in the GERB-RB minority cabinet after Delyan Dobrev refused to take the portfolio.
Born in 1967, she holds a Master's degree in Accountancy and Control from the Sofia-based University of National and World Economy. She has received training in Public Sector Internal Audit at the UK and Ireland's finance ministries and in State Financial Inspection at the same institution in Portugal.
Between 1992 and 2002 she was a financial inspector and later expert at Sofia's State Financial Control department.
Her career continued at Bulgaria's State Internal Financial Control Agency (SIFCA), where she assumed the position of state internal auditor.
From 2007 to 2010 she has headed the inspection department at the Public Financial Inspection Agency (ADFI).
Petkova headed ADFI between 2010-2013, but was dismissed by former Finance Minister Petar Chobanov.
She was also Deputy Finance Minister in the interim government that was in office until November 7, 2014.
- » BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
- » President Radev Accepted an Invitation for a Meeting for Erdogan
- » Merkel: Islam is Part of Germany!
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » Foreign Minister of Greece Begins Pivotal Visit to Skopje as Name Talks Progress