Vladislav Goranov - Finance Minister (GERB)
Vladislav Goranov will serve as Minister of Finance in the coalition cabinet of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc (RB) led by Boyko Borisov.
Goranov, born in 1977, holds a degree in economics from D. Tsenov Academy of Economics in Svishtov.
From 2001 until 2009 Goranov was head of Social Expenditures department at the Finance Ministry.
He was member of Parliament from GERB party and served as Deputy Finance Minister in Borisov’s previous government (2009-2013).
He left the group of GERB MP’s in Parliament in February 2014. Since June 2014 Goranov has been executive director and board member of Municipal Bank.
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Navalny will be Able to Run for Office in Russia after 2028
- » Trump Gave an Improptu Press Conference at the White House Rose Garden
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Bulgaria and Russia to Cooperate in the Field of Culture