Vladislav Goranov - Finance Minister (GERB)
Vladislav Goranov will serve as Minister of Finance in the coalition cabinet of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc (RB) led by Boyko Borisov.
Goranov, born in 1977, holds a degree in economics from D. Tsenov Academy of Economics in Svishtov.
From 2001 until 2009 Goranov was head of Social Expenditures department at the Finance Ministry.
He was member of Parliament from GERB party and served as Deputy Finance Minister in Borisov’s previous government (2009-2013).
He left the group of GERB MP’s in Parliament in February 2014. Since June 2014 Goranov has been executive director and board member of Municipal Bank.
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Britain’s Top Diplomat Boris Johnson: Russia’s Putin will use World Cup like Hitler used Olympics
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk
- » Slovak President Appoints Peter Pellegrini as New Prime Minister
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads