Vladislav Goranov - Finance Minister (GERB)
Vladislav Goranov will serve as Minister of Finance in the coalition cabinet of GERB party and the Reformist Bloc (RB) led by Boyko Borisov.
Goranov, born in 1977, holds a degree in economics from D. Tsenov Academy of Economics in Svishtov.
From 2001 until 2009 Goranov was head of Social Expenditures department at the Finance Ministry.
He was member of Parliament from GERB party and served as Deputy Finance Minister in Borisov’s previous government (2009-2013).
He left the group of GERB MP’s in Parliament in February 2014. Since June 2014 Goranov has been executive director and board member of Municipal Bank.
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country
- » Bulgaria's President is the Most Trusted by the Public
- » U.S. North Korea Negotiator Says Direct Diplomacy Needed