Ivaylo Kalfin - Deputy PM in Charge of Social Policy (ABV)
Ivaylo Kalfin, the Deputy Prime Minister in Charge of Demographic and Social Policy and Minister Of Social Policy was born in Sofia in 1964.
Kalfin has studied International Economic Relations in the University of National and World Economy in Sofia and International Banking in the Loughborough University.
He has specialized in Austria and the US.
He was Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria and Deputy Prime Minister from 2005 to 2009. Kalfin was a member of European Parliament (2009-2014).
A lawmaker in the 37th, 38th and 40th Bulgarian National Assemblies. Kalfin speaks English, French, Spanish and Russian.
He has been teaching finances at the International University, Sofia.
- » Putin will Give his Annual Press Conference
- » MPs Оvercame the Veto of President Rumen Radev on the Мoratorium on New Мedicines
- » Macron Revealed what Trump was Aiming for with his Decision about Jerusalem
- » Prime Minister Borisov will Participate in the Regular European Council Meeting
- » South Korea will Seek Improvement of Relations with China
- » European Union Security Commissioner Julian King is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria