Nikolai Nenchev – Minister of Defence (RB)
He has masters degrees in law and political science. Nenchev has taught in the New Bulgarian University, Sofia.
Nenchev is deputy chair of the “European Integration” association and coordinator of the programme for trans-border cooperation and European integration for South Eastern Europe.
He was the head of staff of Vice President Todor Kavaldzhiev.
Nenchev is the leader of the Bulgarian Agricultural People's Union (BZNS), now member of the RB coalition.
Currently he is also the Deputy Chair of RB's group in Parliament.
- » Bulgaria to Seek Proposals on New F-16s, Eurofighter Typhoons
- » Bulgarian President: 'We Should Not Allow a Double Standard in the Accession of the Member States to the Schengen Area'
- » The Border Fence with Turkey is Becoming Strategical Object of National Security
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » Trump Praised Athens and Declared That Their Debt Should be Relieved