Bozhidar Lukarski – Minister of Economy (RB)
Bozhidar Lukarski was born on June 23, 1972 in Pernik.
He has a degree in law from the Sofia University and since 2008 is a layer, member of the Sofia College of the Barristers.
Before that he was mayor of the Mladost district in Sofia (2003-2007). In the period before that Lukarski worked as chief secretary of the Mladost district municipality and chief legal expert of the Agency for Post Privatisation Control.
Since the summer of 2013 Lukarski is the leader of the Union of Democratic Forces (SDS), part of the coalition of the Reformist Bloc.
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will be on a Two-Day Visit to France
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » End of Autonomous Catalonia! Madrid has taken away the Rights of the Government of Puigdemont
- » New Zealand's New Prime Minister will be the Youngest Female Leader in the World
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa