Bozhidar Lukarski – Minister of Economy (RB)
Bozhidar Lukarski was born on June 23, 1972 in Pernik.
He has a degree in law from the Sofia University and since 2008 is a layer, member of the Sofia College of the Barristers.
Before that he was mayor of the Mladost district in Sofia (2003-2007). In the period before that Lukarski worked as chief secretary of the Mladost district municipality and chief legal expert of the Agency for Post Privatisation Control.
Since the summer of 2013 Lukarski is the leader of the Union of Democratic Forces (SDS), part of the coalition of the Reformist Bloc.
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Cuba's Raúl Castro Hands over Power to Miguel Díaz-Canel
- » Mass Evacuation this Morning in Berlin to Defuse WWII Bomb
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia