Nikolina Angelkova – Minister of Tourism (GERB)
Nikolina Angelkova becomes a Minister of Tourism.
The Tourism ministry resulted from the split of the “mega” ministry of energy, economy and tourism in the several previous governments.
Angelkova was Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications in the caretaker government.
Angelkova was born on November 30, 1979 - one of the youngest ministers.
She is an alumna of the Harvard Business School – Boston, USA. Angelkova has obtained a master's degree in Law at the University of National and World Economy, Sofia. She has competed specializations at a number of international universities.
In the period 2010-2011, Angelkova was head of a unit at the Ministry of Regional Development. In 2011, she became a member of the Board of directors at the Road Infrastructure Agency. Angelkova was a deputy Minister of Regional Development until 2013.
In March 2014, Angelkova was chosen as one of the 214 Young Global Leaders by the World Economic Forum.
She is fluent in English, Spanish, Italian, French and Russian.
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished
- » Borut Pahor is Favorite for the Presidential Elections in Slovenia
- » Austrian Election Winner Sebastian Kurz Prepares for Talks form Government