Nikolina Angelkova – Minister of Tourism (GERB)
Nikolina Angelkova becomes a Minister of Tourism.
The Tourism ministry resulted from the split of the “mega” ministry of energy, economy and tourism in the several previous governments.
Angelkova was Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications in the caretaker government.
Angelkova was born on November 30, 1979 - one of the youngest ministers.
She is an alumna of the Harvard Business School – Boston, USA. Angelkova has obtained a master's degree in Law at the University of National and World Economy, Sofia. She has competed specializations at a number of international universities.
In the period 2010-2011, Angelkova was head of a unit at the Ministry of Regional Development. In 2011, she became a member of the Board of directors at the Road Infrastructure Agency. Angelkova was a deputy Minister of Regional Development until 2013.
In March 2014, Angelkova was chosen as one of the 214 Young Global Leaders by the World Economic Forum.
She is fluent in English, Spanish, Italian, French and Russian.
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Arabian Diplomats Block the US Embassy in Sofia
- » Macedonia will become the 30th member of NATO next year
- » Italy Likely to Hold National Elections on March 4
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018