Hristo Ivanov – Minister of Justice (RB quota)
Hristo Ivanov keeps his job as Minister for Justice.
He was born on September 13, 1974 in Sofia.
Ivanov holds an MA in Law from the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski" and completed specializations at the Fulbright/Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program, the Washington College of Law in the spheres of law, national security, and court appointment procedures in the US.
In the period 1996-2002, he was project coordinator in the sphere of judiciary and judicial reform within the American Bar Association's Rule of Law Initiative.
From 2002 to 2006, Ivanov was independent consultant on projects of international institutions, international technical assistance programs and private customers related to evaluating legislation and consolidation of the rule of law.
He has been Program Director of the Bulgarian Institute for Legal Initiatives since 2006, where he heads projects in the sphere of judicial reform, prevention of corruption and consolidation of the rule of law.
Ivanov has been registered as a lawyer since 2002.
He is fluent in English and Russian.
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Merkel Calls for Europe to Step Up to Global Challenges
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia will Develop a Strategic Partnership