Hristo Ivanov – Minister of Justice (RB quota)
Hristo Ivanov keeps his job as Minister for Justice.
He was born on September 13, 1974 in Sofia.
Ivanov holds an MA in Law from the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski" and completed specializations at the Fulbright/Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program, the Washington College of Law in the spheres of law, national security, and court appointment procedures in the US.
In the period 1996-2002, he was project coordinator in the sphere of judiciary and judicial reform within the American Bar Association's Rule of Law Initiative.
From 2002 to 2006, Ivanov was independent consultant on projects of international institutions, international technical assistance programs and private customers related to evaluating legislation and consolidation of the rule of law.
He has been Program Director of the Bulgarian Institute for Legal Initiatives since 2006, where he heads projects in the sphere of judicial reform, prevention of corruption and consolidation of the rule of law.
Ivanov has been registered as a lawyer since 2002.
He is fluent in English and Russian.
- » Erdogan is in Warsaw on a First Visit to an EU Country after a Coup Attempt
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Navalny will be Able to Run for Office in Russia after 2028
- » Trump Gave an Improptu Press Conference at the White House Rose Garden
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency