Daniel Mitov - Minister of Foreign Affairs (RB quota)
Bulgaria's caretaker minister of foreign affairs Daniel Mitov, retains his job in the new regular government.
He is one of the youngest ministers.
Born in 1977, he graduated from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski'' Mitov has taken part in international exchange programmes of Marshall Memorial Fund and the „Programme des personnalites d’avenir” of the French foreign ministry.
In 2002 Mitov worked in the Political Academy for Central and Southeast Europe. In 2006 he became executive director of Bulgaria's Democracy Foundation and later he became deputy-chairman of right-wing party Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB).
Since the autumn of 2010 he has worked for the US National Democratic Institute - initially in Iraq. As an official NDI representative he has worked also in Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, among others.
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Navalny will be Able to Run for Office in Russia after 2028
- » Trump Gave an Improptu Press Conference at the White House Rose Garden
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Bulgaria and Russia to Cooperate in the Field of Culture