Two Syrian Children Detained in Bulgaria’s Veliko Tarnovo
Two Syrian children were detained at a gas station in Bulgaria’s town of Veliko Tarnovo.
The boys tried to escape after illegally crossing the Turkish border, private TV station TV 7 reported.
They traveled in a truck with Bulgarian registration carrying pallets.
The children have been taken to an accommodation center in Gorna Oryahovitsa.
The case is the subject of an investigation.
- » The Weather Situation is Complicated: Snow Across the Country, Temperatures Fall
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth