Two Syrian Children Detained in Bulgaria’s Veliko Tarnovo
Two Syrian children were detained at a gas station in Bulgaria’s town of Veliko Tarnovo.
The boys tried to escape after illegally crossing the Turkish border, private TV station TV 7 reported.
They traveled in a truck with Bulgarian registration carrying pallets.
The children have been taken to an accommodation center in Gorna Oryahovitsa.
The case is the subject of an investigation.
- » Recorded Earthquake in Ohrid
- » Silver Treasure Found near Bulgaria’s Mezdra
- » Egyptian and Czech Archaeologists have Discovered Remnants of a Temple of Ramesses II
- » Portugal is in National Mourning for the 36 Victims of Forest Fires
- » The Health Fund has Voted a BGN 400 Million Increase in the Budget for Next Year
- » Fine for Dropping Cigarette Buds and Other Small Trash on the Ground in Plovdiv