Two Syrian Children Detained in Bulgaria’s Veliko Tarnovo
Two Syrian children were detained at a gas station in Bulgaria’s town of Veliko Tarnovo.
The boys tried to escape after illegally crossing the Turkish border, private TV station TV 7 reported.
They traveled in a truck with Bulgarian registration carrying pallets.
The children have been taken to an accommodation center in Gorna Oryahovitsa.
The case is the subject of an investigation.
- » 17 Things to Throw Out of Your Home Before the End of the Year
- » The Major breakdown in the Heating System has Already been Repaired
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
- » Over 340,000 are the Registered Weapons in Bulgaria
- » Doctors are Protesting - This Time in Lovech
- » 100 Bulgarians are in Frankfurt Without Transportation to Sofia Due to Canceled Flight