How Are Seats Allocated in Bulgaria's New Parliament?
According to the statement of the Central Electoral Commission (CEC), Bulgaria's elections watchdog, lawmaker seats in the 43rd National Assembly are distributed as follows:
Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) - 84 seats
Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) - 39 seats
Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) - 38 seats
Reformist Bloc (RB) - 23 seats
Patriotic Front (PF) - 19 seats
Bulgaria without Censorship - 15 seats
Ataka - 11 seats
Alternative for Bulgarian Revival (ABV) 11 seats.
- » GERB, Reformist Bloc Leave Door Open for New Gov't Talks
- » CEC Fines DPS For Campaign Trail Solicitation In Foreign Language
- » Bulgaria's Parliament to Begin Work on October 27
- » Ataka's Volen Siderov Leaves Consultations at Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria's GERB, Reformist Bloc to Hold Gov't Consultations
- » GERB, DPS Talks on Government Formation Kick Off