Medical Union Demands Update Of Health Insurance Fund Budget Update
The Union of Bulgarian Medics (BLS) demands an urgent update of the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK), said the deputy chairperson Yulian Yordanov for the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to the BLS calculations, NZOK must get a BGN 117 M update, which would provide the stable functioning of the system by the end of the year.
In Yordanov's words, the money would be spent on hospitals and medications and if the NZOK doesn't get the update, the health system will suffer a severe deficit.
- » 42% of Cancer Cases in the United States are due to Unhealthy Lifestyles
- » Medical Establishments in Bulgaria are Out of Influenza Vaccines
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped
- » Equal Access to Medicines is a Priority for Bulgaria and the Netherlands
- » 460 000 Bulgarians Live with Diabetes
- » Decorated Cups Could be Potentially Harmful