Medical Union Demands Update Of Health Insurance Fund Budget Update
The Union of Bulgarian Medics (BLS) demands an urgent update of the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK), said the deputy chairperson Yulian Yordanov for the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to the BLS calculations, NZOK must get a BGN 117 M update, which would provide the stable functioning of the system by the end of the year.
In Yordanov's words, the money would be spent on hospitals and medications and if the NZOK doesn't get the update, the health system will suffer a severe deficit.
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases
- » About 10% of the Schools in the Country do not have an Assigned Nurse
- » Parents Organize a Protest to Save the Children's Cardiology Clinic
- » Prof. Kantardzhiev: Currently, at Least 120,000 People in Bulgaria have the Flu