Construction Production Index Down 1.6% in August
Bulgaria's construction sector index of production in August was 1.6% below its level in the previous month, according to the national statistics preliminary data.
In August 2014, the working day adjusted data showed a decrease by 0.3% in the construction production, compared to the same month of 2013.
The construction production calculated from the seasonally adjusted data was below the level of the previous month.
The index of production of building construction decreased by 1.5% and the production of civil engineering-by 1.6%.
On an annual basis in August 2014, the decrease of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined mainly by the negative rate in the building construction by 7.7%, while in the civil engineering was registered an increase by 9.7%.
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin
- » Bulgaria Remains Among the 15 most Desirable Destinations for Buying a Second Home
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building