Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise
Real estate prices have recorded a slight increase in 2014, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
The main reason for the growth is the increased demand for property, which leads to quicker transactions, expert.bg notes.
According to the real estate website imot.bg, the average one-bedroom apartment available for sale in Sofia is of 45.15 square meters and is worth EUR 31,878, thus the price per square meter is EUR 706. Since the beginning of the year, one-bedroom apartment prices have increased by 2.5%.
The average price of two-bedroom apartments in Sofia is EUR 55,477, which is EUR 796 per square meter. Their price has increased by 0.8% in 2014.
Three-bedroom apartments are sold at an average price of EUR 89,207 for 106 square meters, or EUR 841 per sq.m., which is an increase of 4.1%.
The average apartment with more than 3 bedrooms in Sofia with a living area of 205 sq. m. is sold for EUR 206,190, or EUR 1002 per square meter.
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building
- » Construction and the Property Market with a Serious Jump in 2017
- » Part of a Main Boulevard in Plovdiv Turned out to be Private Property
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia