Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise
Real estate prices have recorded a slight increase in 2014, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
The main reason for the growth is the increased demand for property, which leads to quicker transactions, expert.bg notes.
According to the real estate website imot.bg, the average one-bedroom apartment available for sale in Sofia is of 45.15 square meters and is worth EUR 31,878, thus the price per square meter is EUR 706. Since the beginning of the year, one-bedroom apartment prices have increased by 2.5%.
The average price of two-bedroom apartments in Sofia is EUR 55,477, which is EUR 796 per square meter. Their price has increased by 0.8% in 2014.
Three-bedroom apartments are sold at an average price of EUR 89,207 for 106 square meters, or EUR 841 per sq.m., which is an increase of 4.1%.
The average apartment with more than 3 bedrooms in Sofia with a living area of 205 sq. m. is sold for EUR 206,190, or EUR 1002 per square meter.
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin