Reformist Bloc Cautious About Results, but Says They Were Expected
Bozhidar Lukarski, one of the Reformist Bloc's leaders, has been cautious about future coalitions, saying the bloc should await the final results.
He described the figures as "expected", since the bloc had worked hard to do well at the elections.
Lukarski ruled out a three-party coalition if RB is in the government.
Many polls had predicted center-right GERB and the Reformist Bloc, a right-wing coalition, would be able to count on an independent majority to form a cabinet on their own.
The RB came fourth according to Alpha Research's exit poll, the first unveiled after the ban on preliminary results was lifted at 19:00 EEST.
- » GERB, Reformist Bloc Leave Door Open for New Gov't Talks
- » CEC Fines DPS For Campaign Trail Solicitation In Foreign Language
- » Bulgaria's Parliament to Begin Work on October 27
- » Ataka's Volen Siderov Leaves Consultations at Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria's GERB, Reformist Bloc to Hold Gov't Consultations
- » GERB, DPS Talks on Government Formation Kick Off