Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Allocate BGN 4.5M for New Zoo Construction
The new zoo in Bulgaria's Plovdiv located near the city's Rowing Channel will cost BGN 4.5M, Bulgarian National Television (BNT) reports.
Within two weeks, the Municipality of Plovdiv is expected to sign a contract with the sole bidder in the tender and then to launch the construction works.
The zoo in the city of Plovdiv has been closed to the public since July 24, 2008, as it does not meet the requirements for housing and keeping of wild animals, money.bg informed.
Before reconstruction begin, all remaining animals will be transported, and old cages will be removed. Repair works will take place within 10 decares of the already existing zoo.
- » Recorded Earthquake in Ohrid
- » Silver Treasure Found near Bulgaria’s Mezdra
- » Egyptian and Czech Archaeologists have Discovered Remnants of a Temple of Ramesses II
- » Portugal is in National Mourning for the 36 Victims of Forest Fires
- » The Health Fund has Voted a BGN 400 Million Increase in the Budget for Next Year
- » Fine for Dropping Cigarette Buds and Other Small Trash on the Ground in Plovdiv