Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Allocate BGN 4.5M for New Zoo Construction
The new zoo in Bulgaria's Plovdiv located near the city's Rowing Channel will cost BGN 4.5M, Bulgarian National Television (BNT) reports.
Within two weeks, the Municipality of Plovdiv is expected to sign a contract with the sole bidder in the tender and then to launch the construction works.
The zoo in the city of Plovdiv has been closed to the public since July 24, 2008, as it does not meet the requirements for housing and keeping of wild animals, money.bg informed.
Before reconstruction begin, all remaining animals will be transported, and old cages will be removed. Repair works will take place within 10 decares of the already existing zoo.
- » Artificial Intelligence Translates the Language of Chickens
- » An Art Map Will Replace Vitoshka's Fountain
- » Scientists Discovered Fossils from a Giant Penguin in New Zealand
- » The State is Taking Measures About the Export of Medicines
- » What did Bulgarians Searched on Google the Most in 2017
- » A Fallen Window from an American Helicopter Injured a Child in a Japanese School