Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Allocate BGN 4.5M for New Zoo Construction
The new zoo in Bulgaria's Plovdiv located near the city's Rowing Channel will cost BGN 4.5M, Bulgarian National Television (BNT) reports.
Within two weeks, the Municipality of Plovdiv is expected to sign a contract with the sole bidder in the tender and then to launch the construction works.
The zoo in the city of Plovdiv has been closed to the public since July 24, 2008, as it does not meet the requirements for housing and keeping of wild animals, money.bg informed.
Before reconstruction begin, all remaining animals will be transported, and old cages will be removed. Repair works will take place within 10 decares of the already existing zoo.
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » If You Love the Sun, Beaches and Exotic Places This Job Offer is For You!
- » Scientists have Discovered the Exact Amount of Money that Can Buy Happiness
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago