Donations in Bulgaria Hit Record Low in 2013
Record decline in donations in the country in 2013 was reported by the Bulgarian Donors' Forum.
For the first time in seven years the value of donations dropped by 22% compared to the previous year. This is mainly due to the decrease in donations from companies and the withdrawal of some foreign donors, explained the director of the organization Krasimira Velichkova.
Meanwhile, individual donations have increased by 17%, as people have donated nearly BGN 6M last year, Darik news reports.
Only 1.7% of individual donations in 2013 were in support of political parties, reported by the Bulgarian Donors' Forum.
- » An International Team of Veterinarians Examines the Lions in Razgrad
- » New Automated Ticketing System in Varna's Public Transport
- » Global Climate Change is Now Affecting Bulgarian Raspberry Yield
- » 5 Tips for Shopping on Black Friday
- » A Child Named Anıl was Recorded in the Passport as Anal, Parents are Shocked!
- » The Constitutional Court of Italy has Voted for Mandatory Vaccines