China, India Sign Landmark USD 20 B Deals
Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to India has resulted in a number of deals between the two countries in the fields of infrastructure, energy and industrial zones.
Xi met Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as Delhi and Beijing are embroiled in recent border dispute.
High-speed railroads are now to be built in India under the new deals, and cooperation in the aerospace and telecoms industry is to be boosted, Bloomberg has reported.
China and India are to work closer on the use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.
Trade turnover between the two neighbors, home to nearly a third of the world's population, has skyrocketed to USD 70 B (as of last year), from just USD 1 B in 2001.
- » Chinese Corporation willing to Invest in Bulgarian Railways BDZ
- » France 'to Terminate Contract' with Russia on Mistrale Warships
- » EU, US Hold New Round of Talks on Proposed Free Trade Agreement
- » France Still in Talks with Russia over Mistral Warships
- » Bulgarian Economy Could Suffer EUR 800 M Losses Over Greek Tax Policies
- » Oil Prices Mark Decrease Following Agreement on Iran Nuclear Program
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.
while you keep on sanctioning and ruining your EU and Russian economies China may end up buying and owning most of Ukraine.
Make business, trade and cooperation oxymorons not conflicts, wars and sanctions!
(BTW the US household wealth is at record high $81 trillion!!! How about Europe? Sanctions? Wars? Excuses? )