16 Bulgarians To Participate In Special Olympics
Sixteen Bulgarians, aged 16-37, will participate in the Special Olympics 2014 European Games for people with intellectual disabilities, reports Dnevnik.bg.
They will compete in the disciplines bocce, swimming, athletics, table tennis and badminton.
The games will take place between September 9 and 21 in Belgium's Antwerp.
- » Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam