Nikolay Mihaylov: Bulgaria's Political System 'Vicious, Devoid of Sense'
Bulgaria's political idea is related to an outward loyalty and degradation of the internal public debate and of inter-party clashes, Nikolay Mihaylov, a psychiatrist, believes.
He told private national NOVA TV channel that there is something "deeply inadequate, vicious and devoid of sense" within the country's political system.
The psychiatrist described as a "parody" the ousting of GERB from power and the likelihood of its comeback just within a year.
"Radical thinking will be necessary. Radicalism means emancipation, freedom from party prejudices and weak-mindedness of shallow ideological clashes," Mihaylov stated.
Mihaylov added that citizens' impatience has only one remaining opportunity: "to carry out attacks from the point of view of liberation from parties, of what it could achieve without any prejudice".
- » Whist - Physical Theatre & Virtual Reality in Sofia
- » Eurobarometer: 55% of Bulgarians Support the EU Membership of the Country
- » Together in Security – Bulgaria’s Role in the Common European Defense
- » The Mirror: Steeped in History and Local charm, Sozopol Continues to be a Hit with Tourists
- » Maxim Behar: The Meaningful Messages to Europe must Come from Sofia
- » Politico: Bulgarian Far Right Set to Shock Brussels