Sofia Zoo Reopens On Friday
Sofia Zoo will reopen for visitors on Friday, said the Sofia Municipality press office.
The test results of the herbivorous animals who died mysteriously in the end of last week and earlier this week, showed that they were poisoned by pesticides in the fodder.
The poisoned fodder has been replaced and the herbivorous animals are under constant observation.
Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova demanded sanctions for those responsible for the quality control of the animals' food.
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building
- » NIMH: Rains to Stop Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures of Up to 4°C