Sofia Zoo Reopens On Friday
Sofia Zoo will reopen for visitors on Friday, said the Sofia Municipality press office.
The test results of the herbivorous animals who died mysteriously in the end of last week and earlier this week, showed that they were poisoned by pesticides in the fodder.
The poisoned fodder has been replaced and the herbivorous animals are under constant observation.
Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova demanded sanctions for those responsible for the quality control of the animals' food.
- » Dozens of Victims in a Series of Attacks in Nigeria
- » Within 6 Months Everyone in Bulgaria will have Access to their Electronic Health Records
- » Chinese Astronomers Have Said that the Milky Way Limits Are 26% Wider
- » NIMH: Rains will Start From the West and will Spread Throughout the Western Half of the Country
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » Over 200 000 Bulgarian Children Live Abroad